Unfortunately, security restrictions in some modern web browsers (such as Firefox) will prevent windows from closing themselves, so the Exit button will not close the browser window. We do not recommend Internet Exprlorer. We recommend if you are experiencing any difficulty with the class that you use Google Chrome (which users report the best experience with currently).
If you are experiencing difficulty with the class, the following recommendations should help:
- Upgrade Adobe Flash Player here: http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash
- Clear your browser cache. You can do this in Internet Explorer by going to Tools > Internet Options > General > Temporary Internet Files. Select Delete Cookies and Delete Files. For Firefox browsers, please see the following Mozilla article for more instructions: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/How+to+clear+the+cache
- Also in Internet Options, on the Security, Privacy, and Advanced tabs, reset everything to its default settings. There is a button on each tab to reset defaults.
- In Windows Vista / 7, go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run. In Windows XP, go to Start > Run.
- Copy / paste the following line of text (depending on your operating
system) into the Run dialog box. Click OK, and delete the entire contents
of the window (folder) that opens.
Windows XP: "C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects"
- Close all browser windows for the changes to take effect, and then access your course again.
Always click "yes" you want to resume where you left off when you sign back in and please exit regularly to save your progress should you experience internet connectivity issues.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after trying these solutions or you are experiencing video problems, prompt to resume problems, or the program is running slow, please click here.